Concentrate on academic preparation and continue to develop basic skills and co-curricular interests.
- Update or make your college selections on the Family Connection web site.
- Meet with your advisor or counselor to review your high school “route”.
- Take the PLAN or PSAT or for practice.
- Continue to browse through college literature or surf the Web to get an idea of what kinds of schools and programs interest you.
- Update your portfolio or resume with new information.
- If you are near a college campus for any reason, make an effort to visit.
- Study hard and do the best you can in all of your classes.
- Check SAT II Subject Tests for June. (It’s best to take these tests right after you finish the course).